Pre-register today to help us encourage Pearland to recycle! Your participation in the “Recycled Art Contest” will show off not only the many recyclable materials around us, but will also highlight how creativity can reduce the amount of waste sent to the landfill. Recycling is great; reducing and reusing are even better.
- All Pearland residents can enter the art contest
- Must be made 80% from recyclable or trash material
- Maximum Size – 2ftx2ftx2ft
- Be mindful of sharp edges and pointy objects
- Artwork must be secure and not come apart, weather resistant, stand-alone & movable by an individual
- All artwork should be picked up the day of the event – any items left behind will be recycled.
- Top five winners in every category will be displayed at the Pearland Earth Day Celebration on April 22, 2017 at Southdown Park
- All entries will receive a ribbon
- Samples of recycled art work can be found on one of the KPB Pinterest boards: https://www.pinterest.com/mykpb/recycled-art-projects/
- Print one entry form for each contestant in a group (no more than 4 people in a group) Staple forms together
Vist our pinterest board for samples of recycled art : https://www.pinterest.com/mykpb/recycled-art-projects/
There are 5 age categories from kindergarten to adult. Art work and paper entry form must be dropped off at the Stella Roberts Recycling Center by 5:00 p.m. April 6, 2017.
Click here to reach the fillable online entry from that must accompany your artwork when you submit it. All contestants in a group must fill out and turn in a form.