Register today to help us encourage Pearland to recycle! Your participation in the “Recycled Art Contest” will show off not only the many recyclable materials around us, but will also highlight how creativity can reduce the amount of waste sent to the landfill. Recycling is great; reducing and reusing are even better.
- All Pearland residents can enter the art contest
- Must be made 80% from recyclable or trash material
- Must be an appropriate size that is able to be transported
- Be mindful of sharp edges and pointy objects
- Artwork must be secure and not come apart, weather resistant, stand-alone & movable by an individual
- All artwork should be picked up the day of the event or must be picked up the week after the event at the Recycling Center – any items left behind will be recycled.
- All entries that do not qualify to be displayed at Earth Day must be picked up the week after the event at the Recycling Center or they will be recycled.
- Top five winners in every category will be displayed at the Pearland Earth Day Celebration on April 28, 2018 at the Westside Event Center
- All entries will receive a ribbon
- Samples of recycled art work can be found on one of the KPB Pinterest boards: https://www.pinterest.com/mykpb/recycled-art-projects/
- Print one entry form for each contestant in a group (no more than 4 people in a group). Staple forms together
Vist our pinterest board for samples of recycled art : https://www.pinterest.com/mykpb/recycled-art-projects/
There are 5 age categories from kindergarten to adult. Art work and paper entry form must be dropped off at the Stella Roberts Recycling Center by 5:00 p.m. March 29, 2018.
More InformationArt Contest Entry Form and Guidelines
Please use the above form to accompany your artwork when you submit it. All contestants in a group must fill out and turn in a form together.