There are a lot of resources on the internet for butterfly gardening. The key to a successful butterfly garden is planting native plants that will attract the butterflies that are native to your area. Butterflies are important pollinators so please consider making your butterfly garden a North American Butterfly Association (NABA) certified garden.
SOME GOOD BUTTERFLY RESOURCES FOR OUR AREA
- North American Butterfly Association (NABA) certified garden
- Creating a butterfly habitat garden in Houston
- A guide to butterfly gardening in Harris County
- Nectar Plants and Host Plants for Butterflies in Houston
- Create a garden for monarch an article from the Houston Chronicle
- Monarch Waystation Habitats