Fill out the forms today and Adopt-a-Spot in Pearland!
Your group or organization can “adopt” a section of our community to work with Keep Pearland Beautiful in order to maintain a litter-free environment. The steps required to adopt a spot are:
- Fill out application and agreement
- Mail or email the signed agreement and completed application
- Organize and complete your first clean-up
- Submit the wrap-up report of your clean-up to the KPB office
- KPB will order the new adopt-a-spot sign
**For best results, your name on the sign should be 21 characters or less.
For more information or to have an application mailed to you, call 281-489-2795. You can also download the electronic forms below:
- Southfork from Morgan to CR 90
Up For Adoption:
Hatfield Rd. North of FM 518
Westminister from Broadway to Old Alvin
CR 89 first mile south of FM 518
Dixie Farm from S. Main (35) to Hastings- Friendswood
- McHard Street from Pearland Parkway to Old Alvin Road
Pear Street from Galveston to Main
Orange Street from Hwy 35 to Mykawa
McHard Road between Cullen and Country Place Parkway
* Adoption of this section pending completion of first clean-up and wrap-up report submission.
If there is another street that your group would like to adopt, call the KPB office to see if it is available and meets the guidelines for the program.