Fill out the forms today and Adopt-a-Spot in Pearland!
Your group or organization can “adopt” a section of our community to work with Keep Pearland Beautiful in order to maintain a litter-free environment. The steps required to adopt a spot are:
- Fill out application and agreement
- Mail or email the signed agreement and completed application
- Organize and complete your first clean-up
- Submit the wrap-up report of your clean-up to the KPB office
- KPB will order the new adopt-a-spot sign
**For best results, your name on the sign should be 21 characters or less.
For more information or to have an application mailed to you, call 281-489-2795. You can also download the electronic forms below:
Southfork Morgan to CR 90
Dixie Farm from FM518 to Clear Creek
CR 89 first mile south of FM 518
Dixie Farm from S. Main (35) to Hastings-Friendswood Rd.
Wagon Train from 518 to Mary’s Creek (Dead-End)
Up For Adoption:
- Business Center Drive from 518 to Hermann Drive
- Dixie Farm from Hastings-Friendswood to Pine Crest
- Hatfield Rd. North of FM 518
- John Lizer between Pearland Parkway and 35
- Kirby drive from CR59
- Kirby Drive from Shadow Creek Ranch Pkwy to Beltway 8
- McHard Street from Pearland Parkway to Old Alvin Road
- Old Alvin from Mchard to Knapp
- Old Alvin Rd Mchard to Knapp
- Orange Street from Hwy 35 to Mykawa
- Pearland Parkway from John Lizer to Oiler Drive
- Province Village Dr from Pearland Pkwy to Country Club Dr
- Scarsdale from Pearland City limit 1 mile west
- South Hatfield rd from 518 to Marys Creek (Dead-End)
- Southfork – Morgan to CR 90
- Walnut, Veterans to Mclean
* Adoption of this section pending completion of first clean-up and wrap-up report submission.
If there is another street that your group would like to adopt, call the KPB office to see if it is available and meets the guidelines for the program.