Curbside Textile Recycling
Textile recycling will be provided once a week on your recycle day starting the Week of March 27, 2017. This service is free and an additional enhancement to existing services. This program will target the textiles going into landfills, not items being donated to charities, churches, non-profits and other organizations. The City of Pearland and Keep Pearland Beautiful encourage residents to donate items to a local charitable organization.
- Textiles must be placed in the City-provided orange bag or customer-owned container (bag or box). If a customer owned container is utilized, resident’s must affix the label printout to each container. Print label here.
- Your bags and labeled boxes must not weigh more than 50#.
- Set your textiles out by 7 a.m. on your collection day but no earlier than 6 p.m. the evening before.
- Textiles should be placed no farther than four feet from the curb for collection and at least three feet from other objects.
- Do not place textiles in your city issued recycle cart.
Need more bags? Drop by the Stella Roberts Recycling Center (5800 Magnolia Rd. Pearland, TX 77584) during normal operating hours or call 866.835.5068 or email [email protected].
|Shoes, Sandals & Slippers||Halloween Costumes||Pillows|
|Hats & Gloves||Stuffed Animals||Linens|
|Coats & Jackets||Sleeping Bags||Curtains/Draperies|
|Handbags & Purses||Pet Beds & Clothing||Household Goods|